NatureCrops Europe BV respects the privacy of people visiting its website, and especially the rights of visitors regarding the automated collection of personal information. In order to ensure complete transparency with our customers we have therefore developed and implemented a policy, with the goal of enabling customers to implement their rights.
All related, additional information regarding the privacy of personal information can be found on the website.
Article 1 – Legal Terms
1. Website (hereafter also known as ‘The Website”: www.naturecrops.com).
2. Responsible for the management of personal data (hereafter also known as “the owner”): NatureCrops Europ BV, domiciled to Coolsingel 104, 3011AG Rotterdam, kvk-nummer 56379366.
Article 2 – Access to the website
• Access to the website and its use are strictly for individuals. You agree not to use the contents and information contained for commercial, political or public endeavours, whether for commercial offers nor for unrequested electronic/digital offers
Article 3 – Contents of the website
• All branding and brands, pictures, text, commentary, illustrations, (animated) pictures, video images, sounds, including all technical applications appearing on the website and allowing it to function are under intellectual copyright protection. Each reproduction, copy, use or amendment in whichever form, in part or in full, including the technical applications, is strictly forbidden, unless previous written
consent has been provided. Even when the owner of the website does not immediately respond to the offence, this can not be taken as silent approval and can still be legally persued.
Article 4 – Management of the website
• In order to correctly manage the website the owner can at any moment:
• Suspend, interrupt or limit access to a certain category of visitors to all or a part of the website
• Delete information that can ensure the working of the website, when this is in contravention to national or international law or is in conflict with internet etiquette
• Make the website unavailable in order to carry out updates to its content or system
Article 5 - Responsibilities
• The owner is in any case never responsible for outages, difficulties or loss of access in relation to the functioning of the website, in the event that part or all of the website is inaccessible. The manner in which you try to obtain access to the website is your own responsibility.
• You should take your own steps in relation to the device you use to access the website to protect your personal data from being stolen or from a virus attack through the internet.
• On top of this you are responsible for the data and information that you place on the internet.
• The website owner is not responsible for any legal proceedings that may be issued against you:
• Either through using the website or services available through it
• The owner is not responsible for any damage that you may experience to yourself or your computer/phone/tablet as a result of your connection to and use of the website. You should refrain from any action against the owner of the website as a consequence.
• In the event that the owner should become subject to a legal conflict as a result of your use of the website, he is entitled to pass any damages on to you as a visitor.
Article 6 – Collection of personal data
• Your personal data will be collected by NatureCrops Europe BV. By personal data it is meant: all information related to an identified or identifiable human being; by identifiable is meant a real person who is or can be identified, by means of an indentifiable data source such as a name, a personal identification number, location details, an online identifier or one or more elements which are related to physiology, genetic, physical, financial, cultural or social identity.
• The personal data which are collected on the website are mainly used by the owner to improve relations with you and where applicable for the expedition of orders.
Article 7 – Your rights in relation to your data
• In accordance with article 13 lid 2 sub b AVG everyone has the right to access, correct or the deletion of their personal details or limitation of the use thereof, as well as the right to complain about the holding of that data and its removal. You can exercise these rights by contacting us on firstname.lastname@example.org.
• Each contact regarding the above needs to be accompanied by a valid proof of identity including your signature, and clearly stating the address where you can be contacted. Within 1 month of receipt of the contact, you will receive an answer. Depending on the complexity of the request, and the amount of requests, is it possible that this may be extended to a period of 2 months.
Article 8 – Usage of personal data
• In the event of any law being or suspected to be broken by the website visitor, where the authorities have need of the personal data that has been collected by the owner, such data will be made available to the relevant and controlling authorities, in as far as that data is not protected by existing privacy laws.
• Where certain information is necessary in order to grant access to certain functionality of the website, the responsible party shall explain why such data is required at the moment of requesting it.
Article 9 – Commercial Offers
• You may receive commercial offers from the owner. When you no longer wish to receive this offers, send an email to the following email address: email@example.com.
• If you encounter any personal data during the visit to the website, you should refrain from collecting it for any other unauthorized use as well as from any act that violates the personal privacy of those persons. . The administrator is in no way responsible in the above situations.
Article 10 – Duration of holding of personal data
• The owner of the website will hold the collected data for as long is allowed under the law.
Article 11 - Cookies
• We use the following cookie types on our website:
o Google Analytics (analytical cookies)
o Facebook (tracking cookies)
o Google Adwords (tracking cookies)
• Analytical cookies: used to collect information regarding the number of visitors to our website, most visited pages and topics of interest. In this way we can improve communication and available information that meets the needs of visitors to our website. We cannot see who has visited our website of from which PC/device they have visited.
• Tracking cookies: as with advertising cookies, which are meant to show relevant advertisements. With the information relating to visited websites adverts can be personalised to the user. In this way organisations can show relevant adverts to their website visitors. Tracking cookies enable profiling of visitors and allows them to be treated individually. With tracking cookies personal data is used.
• For more information regarding the use, management of deletion of cookies for every type of device, please visit the following link.
Article 12 – Images and Offered Products
• No rights can be extended with regard to the imagery and associated products on the website.
Article 13 – Governing Law
• For these terms and conditions Dutch law is applicable. The court in the vacinity of the owner is exclusively responsible for any potential disagreements relating to these terms and conditions, except in circumstances where this is prohibited by law.
Article 14 - Contact
• For enquiries, product information or information related to the website, you can contact us at : email, firstname.lastname@example.org or by telephone +31(10)261 7550.